As three community centered nonprofits, we’re here to help you focus on what matters most: your health, your family and friends, and your community. Your health and safety is very important to us.
- Review national CDC guidelines on safe bicycling during COVID-19
- All registered cyclists will need to complete a COVID-19 participation waiver.
- Even with social distancing measures, it’s still best to fly solo for the time being.
- Share your plans with friends or family before going on your ride.
- Wear a mask or gator when you ride near other cyclists.
- Spit over your front tire.
- Make sure your tires are inflated and your bike is running smooth before heading out the door. While bike shops are considered “essential businesses”, not all shops have stayed open. Some have limited hours. Plan ahead. Make sure your toolkit is properly stocked to handle any roadside repair that might come up, and bring plenty of water and snacks.
- With hospitals and healthcare professionals overworked and overwhelmed as it is,take this time to keep your mind fresh and body healthy and active without going overboard.
- We’re all going through a lot right now. A friendly smile or wave to fellow riders or pedestrians will be appreciated. Remember, we’re all in this together.